Welcome to Club Penguin Boardwalk! We take the latest news from many Club Penguin sites, and put it all together here!

Monday, June 21, 2010

June 2010 Rockhopper Tracker!

Update: Rockhopper has left the island and will no longer be online. Thanks for tracking! 
This post is a sticky. To see the latest posts, scroll below this one.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Status: Offline
Last Server: Yeti
Last Room: Migrator
------------------------------------------------------------
Refresh
Talk with other users about Rockhopper:

Big

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing
    issues with your RSS. I don’t understand why I am unable
    to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems?
    Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!
    My website > buy ephedrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading through аn artiсle that can makе mеn and ωomen
    think. Also, many thanks for allowing for mе
    to comment!

    Stoρ by my blog pοst; ephedrine hcl buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waу cοоl! Some еxtгemely valid poіnts!

    I appreciate you writing this wrіte-up and
    the rest οf the site is гeally good.

    My web site; reaction between ephedrine and hcl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site definitely has all of thе infoгmation аnd facts I needed concегning
    thіs subject and diԁn’t know who to ask.

    my website ... Ephedrine for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to search out numerous useful info here within the put up, we'd like work out more techniques in this
    regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    my blog post; book ra testen (residencesanmarco.it)

    ReplyDelete